Update and upgrade yourself to the next level of advisory business. IFAN conducts
training programs on regular intervals on topics like financial planning, how to
grow your business faster, how to improve your relationship with your customers
and many more.
This would help to increase your network and create the demand for your services.
IFAN will educate you on all new products & formats and also assist you in acquiring
certifications in various programs.
(click on the module name to view detailed curriculum)
Module 1:Understading your clients & their needs
- What is financial planning?
- Benefits of financial planning.
- Role of a financial planner.
- Role clarity as a planner vis-a-vis MF sales professional To understand the client
& its needs:
- Data Gathering & Goal Setting.
- Analyzing Client Data.
- Managing Client's expectations.
- Educating the client.
- Risk Profiling
- Asset Allocation on the basis of risk profiling.
- Creating a long term plan for the client.
- Review of client's portfolio on the basis of his changing needs.
Module 2:Financial Overview & Planning
- Time value of money
- Cash Flows
- Economy & Industry
- Trends & their interpretation
Module 3:Product offerings
- Understanding tax
- Loans as per client needs & situations
- Equity & its ratios
- Mutual Funds
- Post Office Schemes
- Implications of various products
- Differentiation Of products
Module 4:Leadership & Soft Skills
- Business etiquettes
- Improve on mannerisms
- Customer relationship
- Presentation skills
- Own your client
- Create presentations & reports
- Code Of Ethics
- How to appoint advisors
- Success of networking
- Motivating your team of advisors
- Continuous Training & Education of the advisors under you
IFAN is a chartered member of AAFM ( American Academy of Financial Management) &
FPSB for providing various trainings and certificate programs that Associates can
take advantage of.
CWM - Chartered Wealth Management
- Only Premier Global Designation in Wealth Management
- License to Global Jobs in Banks as Wealth Managers
- Banking, Equity Analysis, Mutual Fund, Taxation, Insurance & Relationship Management
- On-Shore & Off-Shore Wealth Management
CTEP - Chartered Trust & Estate Planning ( Trust & Succession Planning )
- Only super specialized program in Trust & Estate Planning
- Study international Trust & Estate Planning including UK, USA & Singapore
- Various tools like Trust, Will, Probate, POA etc. are covered
- Edge over other advisor by adding succession planning advice
CREP - Chartered Real Estate Professional
- Module I - Introduction to Real Estate
- Module II -Legalities of Real Estate
- Module III - Real Estate Valuation & Analysis
- Module IV - Practical Aspects of Real Estate
- Module V - Advanced Real Estate Practices